Patricia Frerkes, CPA, CCIM, CIPS
Strategic CFO with proven experience achieving scale, operating efficiencies, and appropriate metrics in all size companies; particularly skilled in start-ups and in the banking, insurance, real estate, and health care industries. Has served as the key executive financial partner in M&A engagements.
As a strategic CFO:
- Tailor financial statements to clients’ needs, i.e., fund raising, sales or purchases, etc.
- Develop appropriate metrics for optimizing financial performance.
- Creative deal maker driven to profit-enhancing or strategic opportunities.
Experience honed by working with such companies as:
- Lockheed Martin Technology Start-ups (24)
- The Lights on Lab VC Fund
- Strategic Growth Bank
- Heritage Trust Company
- AXA Investment Division, Germany
- Mountain States Financial Corporation (public)
- Deloitte & Touche
To contact Patricia for more information or about contract services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.